Sweet almond oil restores the normal moisture of the skin and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
Warning: Last items in stock!
For all skin types, especially the most sensitive.
- It is recommended for irritated skin, sunburn and allergy, as its natural emollient properties, lubricate and protect the skin.
- Its nutritive, softening and moisturizing properties, prevent skin dryness and restore normal skin moisture.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, therefore, it is a natural regenerator so it is convenient to apply it on the scars.
Reduces the size of red streaks. This oil is suitable for pregnant women because it takes special care of sensitive skin and can be applied daily on the areas that suffer the most during pregnancy.
- It is widely used in the treatment of massages for its emollient and anti-inflammatory properties, and for its ability to soften the skin.
- Sweet almond oil is the most suitable for use as a treatment for hair as it stimulates hair growth and makes hair strands strong. In addition, it provides shine to dull hair and helps prevent hair loss.
PRESENTATION: 30 ml
INGREDIENTS / INCI
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Omega 6, Omega 3)